Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Fresno Financial Advisors requires that you (“Client”) provide us with current and accurate financial and personal information during our relationship. We are sensitive to the privacy concerns of our clients. We have a long-standing policy of protecting the confidentiality and security of information we collect about you. We will protect that information you have provided in a manner which is safe, secure and professional. We are providing you with this notice to help you better understand why and how we collect certain personal information, the care with which we treat that information, and how we use that information.
Sources of Non-Public Information
We collect and maintain non-public personal information from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you in conversations, over the telephone, in voicemails, through written correspondence (via email, subscription agreements, investor questionnaires, applications, information you input to the client portal, or other forms);
- Information about your transactions with us or others, such as what investments you hold, the transactions taking place in your account and your account balances; and,
- Information captured on our website, including registration information and any information captured via “cookies,” and information that you input to our client portal.
We consider the protection of sensitive information to be a sound business practice, and to that end we employ physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your non-public personal information in our possession or under our control. Additionally, no individual who is not so authorized shall obtain your personal and financial information.
Disclosure of Non-public Information
We do not disclose any non-public information about you to anyone, except as permitted or required by law or regulation and to certain authorized service providers. Scenarios for which we may share your non-public information include the following:
- When required to maintain or service your account;
- With persons acting in a fiduciary or representative capacity on behalf of your account;
- With credit agencies and authorized third party professionals including attorneys, accountants and auditors;
- In connection with a sale or merger of our business;
- To protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, identity theft, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liability;
- Via join marketing agreements with non-affiliated third parties, such as unaffiliated investment advisers; and,
- In any circumstances with your instruction or consent.
We maintain non-public personal information for our former clients and apply the same policies that apply to our current clients.
It is not our policy to share non-public personal and financial information with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties except under the circumstances noted above. Since sharing under such circumstances is necessary to service customer accounts or is mandated by law, there are no allowances for clients to opt out. This policy may change from time to time, and your continued use of the website and client portal after we makes changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes.